The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

fantastic. but man, stuck on wave 95 because the last bit sends a massive attack thats so big, it lags the whole game. even on the lowest quality setting

Vampire Vision Vampire Vision

Relatively good game

It was a fun and cute game. Simple, yet entertaining. I would suggest fixing the major lag issues this game has and then you'll have a better game!

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Still love playing this after so long

Simple and fun. I like lots.
To the people below, the aiming is perfectly fine whatsoever. Your just bad.

Space is Key Space is Key

Simple & Fun

Little short. Good choice of music, kept my attention, and challenging.
Total Death Count: 436
Beat that :D

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Neat little game

It was a little too short, finished it in about 4 minutes. But still fun none the less :DDD

Epic ending by the way!

Effing Zombies Effing Zombies

Please fix the lag..

I loved this game, but the lag is horrible. It got me killed countless times, my mouse accidently went off the screen due to it, and i clicked off the page.

If I held down the W button to move down, I ended up walking even after I let go, which in turn, ended up killing me. Please fix the Major lag and I'll try this game again sometime.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

I Think I Came A Little...

So simple, yet so addicting :D

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

.....Seriously?

Yes, this game is mediocre at best. Its good, but not great. AI can be fixed somewhat, and as with everyone before me, the whole idea of where you have to pay real money to get the best stuff in the game is utter shit. Please, for the love of god take this off or fix this before we all murder you. Until then, enjoy my 4 star rating. Bitch.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Soooo

I'm not allowed to play all the fun games that used to be on Newgrounds, such as Thing-Thing Arena, and now we get this bullshit?

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Woot I love this game

Omg i finally found and got all the achievements lol.

611 Seconds for me.